Welcome to Boesmanskloof- McGregor Accommodation
Boesmanskloof McGregor Selfcatering Accommodation - 2 Hearts locked together forever...
We are blessed to own a treasure – a piece of land - situated in the heart of the Riviersonderend Mountain range and surrounded by fynbos.
We invite you to share our passion for this beautiful gift from heaven overlooked the Gobos River.
To share the beauty, freedom, quietness, fynbos, river pools and many walking trails with our fellow nature lovers is our privilege!
Only a 2-hour drive from Cape Town via Worcester onto the scenic Route 62, via Robertson and then McGregor. You will find both accommodation places 17km outside of McGregoR on the left side of the gravel road. Often called as the “Road to Nowhere”. Both places are accessible by car.
The best option is to allocate more than one day to discover the majestic mountains and partake in all the activities that Mother Nature holds in her treasure chest for you. Choose a destination and follow the foot-paths to connect with the universe and spend some time there.
The sunset in the west and the sunrise in the east will never be the same to you!
Follow your heart and make a time to rest, time to breath, spend time with friends, went for couple of walks, watch the stars at night, swim in the rivers, clean your mind or simply just get away from it all!!
- Relax-discover you inner piece by trying to attend only one or more of the following challenges on our land.
- Walking (enjoy landscapes of stunning mountains covering by different species of fynbos through fynbos fields)
- Swimming (splash in the natural rock pools and swimming pools and have fun!)
- Meditate (choose a spot and make it your own piece of privacy, every viewpoint is a destination on its own.)
- Mountain biking (follow the gravel paths and discover many secrets on your adventure!)
- Hiking Trails (follow the many foot paths you are surrounded with from the accommodation places and enjoy!)
- Stargazing at night (with eyes wide open and heads turning to the sky at night you can enjoy scenic views!)
- 4x4 Route (a 2 km route to the Waterkloof is a journey with many surprises!)
- Circle Route (2 Seasons Trail) between Onverwacht Cottages and Eagle’s Nest House
All units are self-catering but we can arrange meals for groups of 20+ guests on request when booking.
Sorry..This is not allowed!
- Sorry No Pets !
- Please respect the privacy of your neighbours and maintain a peaceful atmosphere (Eagle's Nest not included)
- Loud music only allowed if you rented the whole of Onverwacht.
- After 10pm a quieter atmosphere is expected as fellow guests then want to be surrounded by the tranquillity of nature (Eagle's Nest not included)
- Respect this please!!
- You are fully responsible for any breakage or damage done during your stay.
Thank you for your cooperation. We appreciate it!
Japie and Sandra Oosthuizen
If we cannot assist on Onverwacht Cottages or Eagle’s Nest House make time to look at our son Bernardo's establishment Welgedaan Accommodation. The house is surrounded by breathtaking views from many angles of the Riviersonderend Mountains. From the wood deck the real world is a far off memory! A Treasure to discover.....