Scroll down for photos of Erica Cottage and Views
Check-in Time: 02.00 pm
Check-out Time: 10:00 am
Bedrooms - 2 Separate Bedrooms
- 1st Bedroom - 1 Double bed and 1 bunk bed
- 2nd Bedroom - 3 Single beds.
- Warm water bottles were provided.
- Inside: warm water shower, wash-hand basin, and toilet.
Open plan kitchen and dining area
- The kitchen is fully equipped with cookware, cutlery, and crockery, dishcloths, dishwashing liquid.
- Bring your own casserole for the braai.
- Two-plate gas burner.
- Fridge (bring cool box with ice for drinks)
- 1 Built-in eight seated wood sleeper table.
- For the cooler temperatures in the mountains, the inside fireplace is just what the doctor ordered.
- Open plan kitchen dining area – 1 couch.
Outside braai-barbeque facilities
- In front of the house is a veranda with a built-in braai for relaxing and to spent time amongst the majestic mountains and fynbos.
- This is also where you can have your outside braai.
- Remember the blitz and wood (wood can be ordered when you make your reservation)
- There is a braai grid but if you are used to your own braai equipment bring yours.
Important info to keep in mind for all the 7 cottages on Onverwacht.
- Remember the blitz and wood. (We supply wood at extra cost).
- Wood can be ordered when you make your reservation.
- There is a braai grid but if you are used to your own braai equipment bring yours
- Bring a casserole for a braai.
- Bring your own electric plug for cell phone charging, please.