Scroll down for photos of Bergrosie Cottage and Views
3. Bergrosie Cottage - sleep, 5 persons
Check-in Time: 02.00 pm
Check-out Time: 10:00 am
This Self-Catering Stone Cottage is named after the SkaamRosie but we decide she deserves a more outstanding name because she is definitely not shy! In fact, this cozy 4 sleeper cottage has a forward personality. Standing on the deck of this cottage, staring out of the windows gives you a heaven on earth feeling!. It feels as if you can step out the front door and walk on top of the SonderendMountains that lies stretched before your eyes into the Boesmanskloof Greyton direction.
- 1st Bedroom- 1 Double bed.
- 2nd Bedroom- 2 Single beds.
- 1 Bunk bed in the open-plan dining area
- Warm water bottles were provided.
Open-plan Kitchen-Dining Area
- Dining table & chairs
- The Kitchen is equipped with: Cookware, cutlery, crockery, cloths, dishwashing liquid, etc.
- Two-plate gas stove.
- Built-in fireplace for a braai and the cooler evenings
- 1 Warm water shower with hand basin
- 1 Toilet with hand basin
Please note the availability calendars are new and availability needs to be updated/indicated and will be done shortly. Please contact us for availability
8. BELLREED COTTAGE
Important info to keep in mind for all the 8 cottages on Onverwacht.
- Remember the blitz and wood. (We supply wood at extra cost).
- Wood can be ordered when you make your reservation.
- There is a braai grid but if you are used to your own braai equipment bring yours
- Bring a casserole for a braai.
- Bring your own electric plug for cell phone charging, please.