No 8-Bell Reed (Standalone Cottage on Onverwacht)
Sleeps 2 - 4
- R800 per night for 2 persons – More than 2 persons R300 per night per person.
This beautiful stone cottage is a gem situated in the heart of the Riviersonderend Mountains, kloofs, and a variety of multi-colored fynbos. Situated at the well-known Boesmanskloof Hiking Trail also known as the McGregor Greyton Hike.
Spacious Open Plan Area includes:
- 1 Queen-size Bed and 2 Single beds - Bedding and towels included
- Table and chairs - Fridge – bring a cool box with ice for drinks.
- Kitchen - fully equipped with cookware, cutlery, crockery, dishwashing cloths, dish wash liquid, etc. Two plate gas burner Bring your own casserole for a braai.
- Lounge suite
- Inside fireplace for cooler evenings and your braai.
- Shower, washbasin, and toilet
Outside braai-barbeque facilities
- Double doors open to the deck with the most astonishing view where you can relax and have an outside braai with a glass of wine in your own privacy
Please note the availability calendars are new and availability needs to be updated/indicated and will be done shortly. Please contact us for availability
Important info to keep in mind for all the 7 cottages on Onverwacht.
- Remember the blitz and wood.(We supply wood at extra cost).
- Wood can be ordered when you make your reservation.
- There is a braai grid but if you are used to your own braai equipment bring yours
- Bring a casserole for a braai.
- Bring your own electric plug for cell phone charging, please.